Sunday, September 2, 2012

WEEK 18 (FYP SEM 2 )             2 SEPTEMBER 2012

TITLE: Feeder circuit

OBJECTIVE: Designing Feeder circuit

CONTENT / PROCEDURE:

Feeder circuit is the main role in this project. It control the operation of the whole project. I still in designing my feeder circuit. As for now, I has some problem regarding the programming. I now working for C++ programming. For the alarm setting, after undergo a few meeting with my fellow programming lecturer, Sir Tan, he suggest me to use timer interrupt. The program is still under discussion.

ANALYSIS / RESULT :

As for the circuit, it not being construct yet. I bought some component regarding this feeder circuit. At first I trying to construct a simple timer circuit using 555 IC but still it does not finish yet. For another feeder circuit which using real clock display on LCD, it still under discussion as it need detail wiring and I still on researching. But of course, the basic component that it have are: diode, Led, LCD, capacitor, voltage regulator, resistor, mini slide switch, IC, buzzer, button and so on. 


simple timer circuit using 555 IC which 50% finish


CONCLUSION :

I hope I can finish this within this few weeks and thus can start running the whole program as soon as possible.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment