Saturday, September 1, 2012

WEEK 16 (FYP SEM 2)             1 SEPTEMBER 2012

TITLE : DC Motor design

OBJECTIVE : To design a holder for DC motor

CONTENT / PROCEDURE:

For my project, I had buy a DC motor 92H with maximum voltage 24V and  high torque which can withstand some weights. In my project, this DC motor will be attach together with the blade under the container. In order to ensure the motor will move the blade smoothly, it must be grip and deeper attention is needed to handle this problem.

motor need a holder



RESULT / ANALYSIS:

As for now, the holder for the motor need to be done by welding it to the base of the container like shown below.  But then, its not finalize yet as the design is still being discuss as I am working to create the stand for the project.

the holder design for now

CONCLUSION:

I hope I will finish this matter as soon as possible as there a lots of things to be done regarding the project.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment