Saturday, September 1, 2012

WEEK 15 (FYP SEM 2)                  1 SEPTEMBER 2012

TITLE     : Buck Converter

OBJECTIVE : Designing a buck converter 12V to 5V

CONTENT / PROCEDURE:

From Wikipedia, a buck converter is a step-down DC to DC converter. For my project, I need a 12V to 5V DC Converter as the circuit for my feeder operate with 5V while the supply being fed is 12V. 

RESULT/ ANALYSIS:

Before building the circuit, I had run a simulation of the circuit using multisim software. The result come out really suit well.

simulation of 12V to 5V buck inverter








After the simulation has provide the result, I then proceed in constructing the circuit. Like in simulation, the circuit is functioning well.

12V to 5V converter


CONCLUSION: 

Alhamdulilah, this circuit run perfectly. The supply after being step down can be use to run my feeder circuit.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment