Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Proposal in process!!!

WEEK 2                                                                    1st FEBRUARY 2012

 TITLE : Proposal in Process!!!!

OBJECTIVES : Completing the Proposal

CONTENTS/ PROCEDURES: 

Assalamualaikum..... The battle of FYP project has just began. For this week, all the FYP degree sem 1 need to complete their own proposal regarding their project and of course its including me. Proposal means the description of the work that you will complete on a project. In general, proposal contains abstract, introduction, problem statement, literature review, methodology, objectives, benefits, work plan, budget, conclusion and references. It just sounds lots of work to me, =). But, to be success, there always needs to put more efforts isn't it? Like I said before, it just the beginning. There lots of things waiting in the future.

See, I told you, there lots more waiting in the future, =),  fighting!!!

RESULTS / ANALYSIS :

Actually I facing some problems to complete this proposal due to the decision of the supply used. I wish to invent this project with energy saving strategy like using the renewable energy. But then, my project involve with the use of the small filter pump which require range of 12 V. At the same time, this project also require Dc motor which is in the range of 5V.  After having a discussion with my supervisor, i decide to use electrical supply for the drink pump only and for the food, the timer circuit will use 12 V battery. In addition, it also provide a choice to the user whether to use electrical supply or battery for the food dispenser. I still do some research regarding the option to use renewable energy like solar.





Filter Pump






DC motor


CONCLUSION : 

As for the budget, the total investments is still within the limit which is below RM500. I wish to make the casing of this auto feed by myself by using food and drink container. For the food dispenser circuit, it will make up by using 555 timer IC, resistor and capacitor. For the time being, this auto feed will be upgrade with some features to make it more convenient to the user.


" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

1 comment: