Sunday, February 26, 2012

Circuit Planning

WEEK 5                                                                       26 FEBRUARY 2012

TITLE : Circuit Planning

OBJECTIVES : Planning for the circuit configuration
 

CONTENTS/ PROCEDURES: 

 Another week of FYP research. As before, I faced a problem regarding the supply, and it has been finalized to used solar panel. Thankfully that problem solved. As time being too limit nowadays, the FYP research must be keep going. For the purpose of solar panel, I need to use 12V to 24 V solar panel which connected to battery. As I am using filter pump which receive AC , I need to used an inverter to convert DC to AC. In order to make sure the battery can last longer, I need to search for the one with higher Ah or ampere hour. Here are some sketching of the supply part.



supply part from solar

RESULTS/ ANALYSIS: 

Solar panel will be connected to solar charger and battery. The battery acts as a supply for short time condition like rainy days. Solar charger will have its own circuit. Other than solar, this project will be design to have another backup which is adapter which give direst electrical supply for longer time used if any bad condition faces like longer rainy days.

For this entry, I would like to reveal some of component that might be used in my project. As for the basic, it may consists of DC motor and 555 IC timer. I choose to use  555 Timer as it is really inexpensive, well-liked and helpful precision timing gadget that may act as both a easy timer to create solitary pulses or  time delays. Besides, lots of program can be added by using this type of IC timer.  Here are the basic pin configuration of 555 IC timer:


Pin configuration of 555 IC timer

CONCLUSION :

Then, there other basic components like relay, capacitor and resistor. Other than solar, I wish to add up adapter as backup for rainy days. It gonna take lots of work to upgrade the circuit then. As for now, the complete circuit planning is still in progress. I need to study and do lots of research for circuit connection. Wish me luck then, I need all the support. I am planning to make the survey regarding the price for each component and start to buy some of them.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment