Saturday, January 28, 2012

Title approved!!!!

WEEK1                                                                      28 JANUARY 2012

 TITLE : Title approved !!!!!

OBJECTIVES : Finalize title for FYP project

CONTENTS / PROCEDURES :

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum to all the readers.. Alhamdulilah, finally my FYP title, Auto Feeder for Pet has been approved. After undergo a few discussion with my supervisor, Sir Abdul Rashid Othman, finally the decision is make and the title has been approved. I would like to thank Sir Abdul Rashid Othman for helping me through out the process of deciding the title for my FYP project.


Title Approved!!!
RESULT / ANALYSIS :
 
      Before i decided to invent this project, I was first having an idea to create an Auto Electroshock handle for ladies bag. But then, while I am busying searching for the information of that idea, I accidentally read a blog about auto feeder for a cat. In order to get the food, the cat must bump their head towards the container. As a pet lover, I feel pity towards the cat as they will hurt their head in order to get the food. I was then thinking and start planning on to create a simple way for the cat to have their meal.

 
Poor Kitty as he must hurt it head for food....

  I was at first planning to add on the motion detector sensor to the auto feeder container. The operation is simple, every time the cat approaching the feeder container, the sensor will triggered and provide the food for the cat. In order to make sure the food is falling off, motor will be attach to the tub in the container. After having deep research on this project, I decided to improve this invention by adding the timer to the circuit to cut the cost as it will be more efficient if the cat has proper time for meal like twice a day.

CONCLUSION : 

  As the battle has begun, I will do more research on my project to win the heart of the people and to succeed my FYP project with flying colors. Lots of research is needed to improve this project to be more convenient and efficient. The innovation is needed in order to make this project become an energy saving project and help to reduce the budget of the user. Besides, I must submit the proposal of my project by next week. Thus, lots of energy will be spent in front of my laptop for a deep research regarding this project.


  All this while, I have been attending two slots of briefing regarding the FYP project arrange by UniKL BMI. For the first briefing, we had been assign to make a blog to replace the logbook that had been used before by our seniors. The first talk which is the review of the rps website had been given by Sir Badrul while the second talk for the first day of briefing is given by Sir Ismail Adam regarding the Project Management. I had learned few things like the tool and technique needed for the project management.The second briefing was held this week and the topic is mostly about a systematic approach regarding the FYP.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment