Friday, April 20, 2012

WEEK 13                                               20 APRIL 2012

TITLE: Presentation is over, ALHAMDULILAH

OBJECTIVE: Improve project

CONTENT/PROCEDURE:

The scariest day of this semester was end.Alhamdulilah, all praise to ALLAH, I satisfied with my presentation except for some small matters. Both of my accessor give their comment and suggestion regarding my project. One of the comment is to replace the step down transformer with other devices as step down transformer normally use for AC voltage.  

RESULT/ANALYSIS:

This is my full slides presentation :



CONCLUSION: 
 Marks has been released, alhamdulilah
" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment