Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WEEK 10                                                                       5 APRIL 2012

TITLE : Solar Charger

OBJECTIVES: Research on Solar Charger

CONTENTS/ PROCEDURES:

Solar charger is used to supply electricity to the devices or to charge the battery. For my project, I need to design a circuit for solar charger to charge the battery that use as a backup for my project. From the info I get, solar chargers can charge lead acid or Ni-Cd battery bank up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 400 Ah) capacity. 

RESULT/ ANALYSIS:

To design a solar charger I need to consider my solar panel and battery used. For this moment, I tend to use 12V solar panel and for the battery, it still under research. But, the higher the Ah value, the longer the battery can last. This is the example of the basic solar charger :



CONCLUSION:

Solar charger may depend on the solar panel and battery used. I need more research on those stuff. After all, solar charger just involve with simple circuit.
" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment