Monday, October 15, 2012


WEEK 20 (FYP SEM 2)               15 0CTOBER 2012

TITLE: Testing and Record Result of Solar Panel

OBJECTIVE: To test and measuring the Voc and Isc of Solar Panel

CONTENT/PROCEDURE:

As I am using Solar Panel for my project, I need to record the performance result of my solar panel regarding the voltage and the current measured. For my project, I am using 20Watt solar panel.
solar panel
The solar panel has been located at the field where there is maximum intensity of sunlight. The solar panel has been connected to multimeter in order to measure the voltage and current reading.

measuring voltage and current


ANALYSIS/ RESULT:

The data has been collected at different degrees starting from horizontal, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and vertical. For this purpose, the reading is measured from 0900 a.m to 0300 p.m. The reading at 1000 a.m as shown:

reading measured at 1000 a.m



                      
                            

CONCLUSION:
The highest reading obtained at 0100 p.m which at that time the sun expose highest sunlight intensity.

" ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."




No comments:

Post a Comment