Monday, November 12, 2012

WEEK 29 (FYP SEM 2)    12th NOVEMBER 2012

TITLE: FYP Poster Presentation

OBJECTIVE: Completing the FYP Poster for FYP Presentation

CONTENT/PROCEDURE:

Finally, the day of FYP Presentation has come. The Poster has been completed according to the format given during briefing. For my poster, the content include:

  • Abstract
  • Objective
  • Methodology (include Block diagram and Flow Chart)
  • Result
  • Reference
 RESULT/ANALYSIS:

Here is the poster designed for FYP presentation.




CONCLUSION:

Alhamdulilah, FYP has ended. Now, I have to complete the report and submit it before the due come. Lots of thanks I bid to ALLAH S.W.T for making my way smooth, and also lots of thanks to my supervisor, Sir Abdul Rashid bin Othman, other lecturers, Dr Khairil, Sir Tan, Mdm Zurin, En Zaba and all my friends for their guidance and support. I hope I will score an A for my FYP subject, amin.  

 " ...With ALLAH blessing, plus with Supervisor guidance, plus with Family support, plus with Friends advise, I know I will do my best to finish this project, INSYAALLAH..."

No comments:

Post a Comment